Friday, September 14, 2007

Introducing Daily Quotes and Illustrations

Welcome to Daily Quotes and Illustrations!

I hope that you will find this site helpful and that you will return frequently. Since the name of the site is Daily Quotes and Illustrations, it is my goal to actually add a quote or illustration at least once every day.

The inclusion of a quote does not necessarily mean that I agree with the quote or that I approve of the source of the quote. In fact, I will probably occassionally include quotes specifically because I do not agree with them.

The links along the side will be arranged by topic and by speaker or source.

If you have additional quotes that you would like to add, feel free to add them on the Submit A Quote page (please keep all quotes and comments appropriate).

0 comments: